Nothing says childhood more than waking up to warm, syrupy pancakes. But now that we're adults, it's harder to enjoy this morning ritual without worrying about all of the sugar and fat. So 360RX put together this easy and tasty protein pancakes recipe.
There is nothing better than getting fit and eating pancakes! It may sound counterproductive, but with these delicious 360Rx Protalyn Protein Pancakes you can have the best of both worlds, palate-satisfying while staying trim and fit!
Utilizing protein powder in the morning is a great way to set yourself up for success for the rest of the day. Mix up a few of these delicious pancakes and head out to the gym! Using our Protalyn Protein found in our online supplement store, you will feel full longer and give your muscles the protection they need before an intense workout.
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup of Egg Whites
- ¼ Cup Quick Oats
- 2 Cooked Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Heaping Scoops of Protalyn Protein
- 3/8 Cups of Cottage Cheese or Greek Yogurt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup Almond Butter
- Cinnamon to Taste
- 2 Packets of Stevia or Preferred Sweetener
1. In a high-powered blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a greased pan or griddle over medium heat.
3. Let sit for three to four minutes before flipping.
4. Flip carefully and let cook another two to three minutes.
5. Flip again and let cook for two more minutes.
Shop our online supplement store today to find our chocolate or vanilla protein powder and make a breakfast you can look forward to!